In Malaysia Instaforex is one of the most popular foreign exchange brokers. Instatrade Corporation founded Instaforex in 2007, and a well known British magazine announced Instaforex as the best foreign exchange brokerage in Asia.
Instaforex, also called ECN, is a broker that’s managed by the Russian Federal Service for economic markets via another company known as Instatrade investment.
Instaforex Malaysia review :
Instaforex is a foreign exchange broker that provides leverage rises of up to 1:1000.
In Malaysia, Instaforex made a big effort and went to great lengths to make their presence known.
1. Having an office in KLCC Kuala Lumpur, Petronas Twin Tower.
2. They’ve made it extremely easy for clients to make deposits, withdrawals and transfers via their new dealing portal.
3. You can also use credit cards for deposits, as well as other Malaysian electronic transaction providers.
4. They’ve made it very easy for newbies to begin using a free demo account for dealing. If you want to start dealing with real money you have to make a deposit of $10.
5. Their websites provides complete support. If you come across any issues when you’re dealing you can easily get answers you need from the online chat.
6. It now has SSL technology to make dealing safe.
7. They’re an established and registered business in Malaysia, INSTAFX(M) SDN BHD (869598-M).
Is Instaforex broker a scam?
It depends on who to talk to, but it is a hard investment tool to use. Because of shifts in the market and if Instaforex gets a bad reputation you could lose money.
So why is Instaforex good then?
Apart from the excellent features stated earlier, you can see the following benefits:
1. Minimum deposit amount.
In the foreign exchange industry Instaforex have the lowest minimum amount of deposit, with $10 deposit anybody can begin dealing. A lot of people began with $10 and have grown to deal with thousands of dollars.
Instaforex provides customers with flexibility with dealers. Do you believe that by picking a leverage starting at 1:1 and ending with 1:1000 depends on how difficult it is to manage while dealing? A conservative dealer prefers to use a long-term tactic for profit, with a leverage of 1:100 for you. If you think 1:1000 is better for you then you’ll struggle more and take greater risks.
3. A no spread foreign exchange broker
A while ago it was practically unheard of, you can deal at Instaforex but no with spreads.
4. Offers swap free accounts
Swap free accounts are also called Islamic accounts, intended for dealers who use dealing system without considering the impact of swaps on people can’t use them because of their religion.
So, do you want to start by depositing money in Instaforex?
If you’re not sure you can just open a free demo account, which will help you to get an idea about dealing with Instaforex.
But it’s obviously better to deal with real money, if you have the experience and knowledge you can start by just depositing 10 dollars and expand from there.